Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dying is Easier Than Trying

Looking back at the life I've lead, going from dead last to a lap ahead
And ending up right back where the race was bread
The day I've dreaded is headed my way, and praying won't stop this disaster
I can feel my pulse on its way to a stall as blood flow's beating faster
Tears are welling up in my eyes and I can't fight them from falling to die
So I cry, and as I'm writing this, I'm keeping you in thought
Cause even though you're gone you're all that I've got
So as I continue to rot, and fall back on the codes that I've been taught
Waiting for war to finally be wrought as this wasteland town is reduced to naught
The sun sleeps behind horizons hills, and I'm praying it passes in it's rest
Cause night consumes me, darkness blooms over a mind so stressed
And depressed, twisted and contorted. Looking through eyes so distorted
I wonder if I'll ever see a brighter day or relieve this pain
And if it even all comes to an end with a bullet in brain
So lets play 5 bullet Russian Roulette, 1 on 1
Spin the revolver and fire the gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment